Double Rows for buttons in Pro Header

Hello! Having some trouble to build a header in Pro. We would like to have a header as shown in the image below… I tried to make multiple bars, but the problem I am having is that there is padding at the bottom of the logo so it is creating extra space. The idea would be to just have multiple rows in the container for the buttons…any ideas?

Hello @chmm9002,

Thanks for the very detailed post information. The Nav and Logo will always have a space below it because the total height of the right column with the buttons is much higher than those with Nav and Logo. To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thank you I just sent a secure note. Please note this is for a different site which we are developing and not the one tied to this account.

Hello @chmm9002,

What you can do is to utilize the Global Block feature of the theme. Go to Pro > Global Blocks and create a global block. You can insert a row with a two-column layout in it and insert 4 columns. Edit your custom header and remove the buttons. You will have to replace it with a Global Block element.

I went ahead and have duplicated your custom main header. I also have created a global block with 4 buttons in two rows as well. Kindly check out the custom header Copy of Main by X Staff and see if this is what you really want.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.