Double play bar in video element

Hello,

I’m having trouble with a video element I have in my web. I dont’t know why it haves a double play bar and if i press any of those it doesen’t work.

I’ve tried changing everythimg in the element configurations and even deleting it and seting a new one.

Nothis si working and i need to fix this ASAP.

Thanks for toyr help!

Hello Studio Blast,

Thanks for writing in! Did you added an embedded video code, a Youtube link or use the video element as a player? To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us the URL of the page and access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Meanwhile, it could also be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

• Testing for Plugin Conflict
  • Child Theme
  • CSS/JS Customization
  • Disabling Cache
  • Disabling CDN

Regards.

Hi ruenel,
I answered as a secure note my original post. Couldn’t do it as a repsonse to you.

Hello Studio Blast,

I have checked your page and I could not replicate the issue.
This is what I am seeing:

Can you please double-check it.

Hello,

Yes, the problem was the format of the video. First we used .mp4 and we didn’t have any issue. Then we tried to use .mov format and that made the double bar appear.

We couldn’t fix the problem and just started to use .mp4 again

Hi Studio Blast,

I am able to replicate the issue at my end. I will report this issue to our issue tracker so this issue will be queued for fixing by our development team.

Please stay tuned for the succeeding theme versions as the fix will be included in one of them.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.