Double click required to open mobile menu

Hello, how are you? I’ve been happily using the X-theme for a lot of my clients for years! This is my first ask for help :slight_smile:

I am currently developing a new site, and am having the double click on mobile issue that previous users also reported. The site was previously using a different theme from another web builder. I will redesign all pages with the X-theme the next weeks and fix all broken things. The site is still in very early development, but I was hoping to solve this early. The temporary url is:
http://eenheld.com/deklup/

The issue is that I need to double click the mobile menu on mobile devices, to open it. I have the problem on iOS 14.4 and Android. WordPress 5.6.2 and latest X theme installed and activated.

Hope you can help!

1 Like

Hi @oirik01,

Thanks for reaching out!

I can confirm your issue on your website but when I check my default development area the mobile menu will open in just a single click. There could be a plugin or custom code that affects the behavior.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hello, I have added a secure note with my question, unfortunately the problem still insists after following all steps. Thank you in advance, Erik

Hi Erik,

It seems that the X (version 8.2.2) theme has been updated to the latest version but the Cornerstone (version 5.2.0) has not been updated to the latest version i.e 5.2.2
The issue you are having might be due to the incompatibility between X and Cornerstone. I would also suggest you follow the below steps while updating the Cornerstone, by following the below steps.

1. Delete the existing Cornerstone plugin from Appearance > Plugin
  2. After deletion of the Cornerstone, please use the link in the dashboard to automatically install the Cornerstone.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hurray! That was the problem, thank you so much!

Hi Erik,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.