Display issue with Slider Revolution and Convert Plus pop-up

Good day support,

I have a display issue on a slider revolution module that displays within a Convert Plus pop-up.

The first slide always appears broken when the pop-up initially loads on the page, but after the first slide the sizing and display corrects itself and works perfectly.

Please refer to the following temporary page where the pop-up and slider is running -
https://singrintacos.com/menu-temp/

I have embedded the same slider on the page itself and you can see that the slider displays correctly outside of the convert plus modal, so there is a conflict when the slider is embedded in the pop-up.

Please advise what the issue may be or if there’s a better way of displaying a slider type element within a pop-up.

Kind regards,

Hello @Glasseye

Thanks for writing to us.

There might be a few different reasons for this issue, I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. Child Theme Issue
  3. CSS/JS Customization
  4. Disabling Cache
  5. Version compatibility

If none of the above help, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hello @Glasseye,

I checked your site dashboard. It seems that you have used the Revolution slider shortcode in the Convert Plus plugin Slide-In content. Please note that the slider can only render to a visible container, it will try to calculate the dimension based on its parent container. And any of the hidden containers would result in 0px height and 0px width thus it is making the slider dimension or hight width 0px hence it appears hidden.

The reason it works after resizing the browser because the container became visible and slider inherit the dimension of that container.

Thanks for understanding