Display date under title on post

Hi guys
I am wanting to show the date on a post under the title for this site How do I go about that?

Hello @philysgdy,

Thanks for writing in! To display the date means that you need to enable the post meta. Kindly go to X > Theme Options > Blog > Content.

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi Rue
They are there, I have the Post Meta option switched on, and they appear in the grid on the blog index. Just not on the posts.

Hello @philysgdy,

After further investigation, I found out that the post title and the post meta is not showing because you have added this custom CSS:

.single-post .entry-header {
    display: none;
}

You are hiding the landmark title. The post content is built with Cornerstone and you have inserted a headline element to display the title. We highly recommend that you insert another text element next to the headline and then use the dynamic content to display the date of your post.

Hope this makes sense.

I :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it, I was wondering when I would get to use that. Yes where was that custom CSS. I did go and look in a few cupboards but couldn’t find anything. Ahh line 82 got it, Im redesigning the site and Im getting rid of elements as I go.
Thanks a heap, great help.

I have done that but no result. Should Ihide any of the global CSS.

Hi @philysgdy,

The custom CSS in Global CSS is the reason behind the issue you are having, in Theme Options > CSS at line no. 92 following code has been written, which makes the date section invisible.

.p-meta>span:nth-child(1), 
.p-meta>span:nth-child(2)
{
    display:none;
}

Just replace the above code with the following code will do the work for you,

.p-meta>span:nth-child(1)
{
    display:none;
}

Hope it works.
Thanks

Hi guys
The code is there
<div class=“e3051-5 x-text” march="" 9,="" 2020="">

but there is nothing to be seen on the [post](http://staging.johnbarilaro.com.au/jerrabomberra-to-become-home-to-a-new-technology-and-innovation-hub/) thanks in advance.

Hi @philysgdy,

By going ahead, I have added the Publish Date into the Text element, and it shows the date you are expecting. Please find the screenshot explaining the setting.

Thanks

Hi Trist
Thanks for that, all done

Hi @philysgdy,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.