Disappeared Overlay 2

Hello @tristup!

I was on holidays and did not have time to check this. Can you still help me with this:

I could not make the staging site, somehow is too complicated for me. Can we not just check on the site? Thank you very much!

Carlos

Hello @carlosrodrigueztorre,

Thanks for writing to us.

It seems that your overlay is working fine when I clicked on the header images. Please have a look at the given screenshot in the secure note. It might be an issue with the browser cache. I would suggest you clear your browser cache and then check it again.

Thanks

Hello @prakash_s

Thanks for your answer! If you could check the other Topic, I mentioned to your collage:

“Now it appears but it does not show any information, the overlay should show a transparent grey layer covering the whole screen with the information from the page Popup content. Now it just show a grey overlay in the bottom of the screen. I tried to check the CSS but could no change much and it does not display the information from the page…”

and also:

“Before it was displaying the content from the page: “Popup content”, but then one day after one updated it stop working…”

If you need further explanations please let me know.

Greetings!

Hello @carlosrodrigueztorre,

I checked your site’s dashboard it seems that your popup is coming from the child theme wp-header.php file and its code is not printing the “popup-content” page content.
File Path CRT - One page: wp-header.php (framework/legacy/cranium/headers/views/integrity/wp-header.php) Please have a look at the screenshot in the secure note.

I would suggest you contact a developer who can assist you with your concern. Please note that we don’t provide custom development support or customized child theme support. It is out of the support scope.

Thanks for understanding

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.