Disabling Card Flip and Setting Card to Overlap Image

Hi Themeco,

I’m looking to disable the flip function to the card on the left (image attached), I saw some posts and tried adding it to the page css but it’s not working.

I would also like to set the card to overlap the image slightly say 10% , is that possible?

It is looking like this at the moment: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eIO3WwhxjEtZRaADMyhYin-reSLU2Y4f/view?usp=drive_link

Looking forward to hearing from you.

THank you guys.
J.

Hi @Jamenloh,

Unfortunately, there is no such option to disable the flip. What you are trying to achieve can be done with other elements, but it requires customization. I would suggest you hire a developer who can assist you to do the customization or you can avail of our newly launched service called One TOTAL CARE, where we offer small customizations

Thanks

Hey Tristup, I just bought the 6 month product support in September man … my order number is 223360 … and now I have to buy the ONE Total Care?

I was reading through previous posts and it seemed like this help was provided since 2015 to disable flip.

Guys, what’s happening to this Forum? I understand you need to make money and I’ve paid the support pack. Can we get some help here ?

Hi @Jamenloh,

What you are expecting is a customization, which does not come under the Theme Support and that is why I referred the service. To only disable the flip, you can check the following thread.

Please remember that the above code will work if copied as it is and doesn’t conflict with any existing style.
Please note that the code provided serves only as a guide to help you get started custom coding on your own if there’s no option offered in our theme or the products we bundle.
We really do not provide support for custom codes which means we can’t fix it in case it conflicts with something on your site nor will we enhance it. Further customization should be directed to a third-party developer or you can avail of One, where we answer the questions beyond normal theme support.

Thanks