Disable Row not working

I have content in the content band, trying to disable row until i need to put that information back up, and it won’t “hide” when I click disable row.
Everything updated
ideas?

@gigerm,

Please check this docs on how to hide a specific row. It is also a trick on how to disable a specific row/columns and elements.

Let me know how it goes.

Thank you.

thats by device size, and you can’t hide all of them with visibility. the option built into the theme should work how it is intended.

Hey @gigerm,

It seems like you’re using Visual Composer to create pages because Cornerstone doesn’t have the Disable Row feature. Try enabling Legacy X Integration by navigating to WPBakery Page Builder > General Settings > Legacy X Integration (see screenshot)

I tested Disable Row feature in Visual Composer in my local setup and it works as expected. If the issue persists then please follow the troubleshooting steps here https://theme.co/docs/common-issues

Don’t forget to clear all caches including your browser’s cache after making this change. Let us know how this goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.