Different Headers for different Pages

Hello!

I am trying to assign a different header for the pages menu, cart and checkout of my Woocommerce I have been trying but I can not figure out how to do it…

https://o-slow.com/staging/8655/

Can you help me please?
Thank you!

Hey Wahid,

Thanks for writing in! You will need to assign your custom header where you want it to display. You can assign a custom header to a specific page or group of pages by adding a condition. Please check out this documentation:

Or check out this video regarding how to assign to a page:

Hope this helps.

Hello!

Thanks for the fast reply. I assigned my header like this:

The main header is working but the other one is not being assigned: https://o-slow.com/staging/8655/menu/
What can I do to make it work?

Thanks!
Greetings :slight_smile:

Hi Wahid,

Sometimes the only a screenshot doesn’t help us to recognize the issue you are having. We need to examine your site to get the cause of the issue.
Can you please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Thanks for the help!

Hey Wahid,

For your shop header, you should be using the “OR” logic.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Great! That worked perfectly :slight_smile:

Thanks for the help!!!

I am also having another problem: in the Home page, the section Who we are, loses format from 800px to 978px screen width… the rest is working prefect but with this width is not working proper.

Can you help me there please?
Greetings!

Hello Wahid,

It seems that you have changed your credentials. I request you to please share your credentials so that we can check your settings and advice you properly.

Thanks

Hello!

Ups sorry I was logged in with the wrong account and that is why you could not access.
It should work now :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Hello Wahid,

I checked your site it seems that you have set the custom size for the tab version. I would suggest you set two-column or one column for the tab version.

Thanks

:man_facepalming:

Did not see that one, haha

Thanks a lot!
Great support! :clap: :raised_hands:

You are most welcome Wahid.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.