Different Header and Footer For Different Pages

Hello Ashley,

If you create a custom header, you can insert several Bar elements and add any elements you want to display. You can then assign the header to a specific page or a group of pages. What is not allowed is assigning two custom headers to a specific page or group of pages.

Anyways, you can use the Dropdown element if you want to have a dropdown in your custom header. You can simply add it next to the current header items.

Best Regards.

Noted. Thank you very much for all of your help!

Glad we could help,

Cheers!

Hi! Is there any way someone from the team could help me switch to pro? I am trying to find a developer but I would feel more comfortable with someone from the themeco team doing the upgrade since you all are the experts. It’s been hard to find someone who is an expert at themeco. I’ve contacted “elite” and haven’t heard back.

Would really appreciate the help! We are eager to upgrade to pro and are hoping to be able to activate our new headers and footers right away so we can launch two new locations of our business.

Thank you for your time.

Hi Ashley,

I will close this ticket now as this one is getting longer and hard to follow and since we already have the conversation on the email.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.