Difference between spacing for public vs. logged in user

Hi,
I’ve trying to figure this out for hours but have no idea what to do. The image on top is how the elements appear in edit view and viewing the page as a Logged in user. The image on bottom is how it appears publicly (in any browser). Why is there such a difference in spacing between the text and heading elements when viewing as a logged-in user compared to publicly? URL for this particular page is: https://remasteryourlife.net/home-test/

Hello @sanemaat,

Thanks for reaching out. Please make sure that the top margin and top padding of the headline element is 0 pixels. After making your site changes, also make sure to clear your plugin caches since you have installed W3 Total Cache. It is best that you temporarily deactivate the caching plugin while you are still building the site.

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi Ruenel,
I can confirm that the caching plugin was indeed the issue. I thought I had ruled that out as I had deleted the cache several time with no luck, but it appears that Deleting not only the cache but also the Minified CSS/JS is what ultimately did the trick.
Thank you for helping me to isolate the problem.

You are most welcome @sanemaat.

Actually just one more thing if you wouldn’t mind. I like the font size of the headline but on mobile devices it gets cuts off the screen (seen below). Is there any way to make it so the font size is dynamic depending on width of screen.

Hello @sanemaat,

You can use the responsive text feature in the page settings. This option will enable you to set the minimum font size and the maximum font size.

In your headline element settings, insert a custom class h-responsive.

Hope this helps.

Ive changed the Page settings but the “Class” field does not appear to be available in the Headline element, only seems to be available in the Classic Headline element.

Hello @sanemaat,

To add the class you need to go to the Cornerstone page builder —>Click on the Magnifier icon of the Headline element —>Click on the customize —>Add the Class name in the class field

Members-Content-Pro (2)

Hope it helps
Thanks

It didn’t work but I found an alternative solution. For some reason it just wouldn’t shrink the headline element so I replaced it with a text element instead using the class customization instructions you gave and this worked. Not sure why it didn’t work for the headline element but in any case I have the effect I want now. Thanks for your assistance.

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.