Desktop sections appearing on Mobile

Hi

I’ve selected the mobile icons for the sections of the homepage I want in mobile, and the other options I want to appear on a larger screen, but while this works on desktop EVERYTHING is appearing on mobile. It’s really frustrating as I need different layouts for both.

Thanks

Hi @Yell2997.

Thanks for reaching out.

Can you give us a scenario on your website that is is appearing on the mobile. On the other hand, you may check this docs on how to properly use the hide/show content by devices.

If it doesn’t help, please give us the following information in a Secure Note so that we can examine your website.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hello

Thank you for your quick response. I read through the guidelines and yep I was selecting the different breakpoints. However, having tried again it’s still not working.

I have included a secure note - I am trying to edit the homepage and as you will see different sections I have selected to hide on mobile or desktop, but it isn’t working for mobile

Thanks

Hello @Yell2997,

It seems that the breaking point is working fine but due to your custom CSS on in the Page-specific CSS box your section in not hiding in mobile devices.

Your Page-specific custom CSS

Theme option CSS

Frontend

Thanks

Thank you for diagnosing, I have no idea why it’s like that! What code would I need to put in to change it so it hides? I don’t know CSS. Thank you

Hello @Yell2997,

You don’t need to add any CSS for it because the breakpoint settings are working for you to hide and show on the different breakpoint. I would suggest you remove the highlighted code from your page CSS option then check it again.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.