Design Cloud: some templates can be installed but not others

Hello
I am trying to install templates from design cloud - some are OK (Columnise, Chronicle) but the bigger ones cannot be installed (I get the red ‘opps’ error message). This includes the Forms templates which do not seem to be massive

All my PHP settings should be fine :

I am using the latest Pro and WP versions

All my permissions are properly set

I guess there might be conflict with something (a plugin that conflicts with some templates but not others).

Can you suggest something pls?

Thank you!

Hi Barnabe ,

I am able to install forms tempalte:

Yes the issue might be coming from a plugin. You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes! If this is not coming from a plugin, please do share site URL and credentials inside a secure not so we can double check your setup. Thank you

Thank you

Is there a list of known plugins that conflict with Design CLoud?

Hello @Barnabe,

There are no known plugins that conflicts with the Design Cloud. To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings and investigate further. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Regards.

Thank you Ruenel. I added the info in the secure note above. Atm i cannot see why but installing design cloud templates keeps failing… any clue? (this is a live site, pls don’t deactivate any plugins)

Hey @Barnabe,

The given login credentials doesn’t work. Would you mind giving us the correct one?

While we’re waiting, would you mind testing the solutions suggested in this thread: Uh oh! Failed to install Creative Contact Form

Hope that helps.

Here is the correct password, sorry not sure hat happened

Just tried with these specs (as recommended) but still fails

Please ask your web host to enable allow_url_fopen . The value must be On in order for your server to receive data from our server. Also, increase the following server settings to the specified value or larger.
memory_limit = 512M
upload_max_filesize = 512M
post_max_size = 512M
max_execution_time = 300
max_input_time = 300
max_allowed_packet = 16Mb
innodb_log_file_size = 128mb

Hi Barnabe,

Thank you for the login information. I experiencing few reports while JetPack was activated and some caching settings were on. You have that plugin but I am not sure if that is the problem cause.

Would you please kindly contact your hosting service provider and ask them to create a staging version of your website and give us login info? That way we will be able to test for a plugin conflict. I did not touch anything as it is a live website.

I tried the Template Install and encountered the error below:

"Specified file failed upload test."

I searched about the error and found this article.

The solution was this:

Fixed 🙂 I had set file_uploads = Off in php.ini.

So I suggest that you also contact your hosting service provider and ask them to set the option above for you.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.