Design cloud site doesn't come complete

hi,

the food truck template on design cloud isn’t installing the background and some other design elements.

What do I do please?

Hello Big,

Thanks for writing in! You may be having a server misconfiguration. Can you please check out this documentation first?

Other Reasons: there are other factors that might cause a problem which is specific to your hosting and the environment you are using, so if you still have the problems after trying the troubleshooting steps above we would love to check your site. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hello @BigOlomofe,

Thanks for sharing the login details I went ahead and check your site, it seems that you have installed only the slider plugin, I would suggest you please install the required plugin and then import the demo.

I have also noticed that you have tried to import the demo many times which is why there is a duplicate page created over your server. I would suggest you, please use the WP-Reset plugin to reset the database then import the demo data. Please note use the WP-Reset plugin only if you have not edited any content on your server since the plugin would delete all the content and reset WordPress Databse.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for your help so far.

I used WP-Reset. But can’t figure out what other required plugin to install.

Please what plugins does the Food truck “Grub” demo site require?

Thank you

Hello @BigOlomofe,

The Grub Food Truck demo site has been imported in your site already. What was the error? There was the /index.php/ added in your custom permalinks. I had to removed it and tested my theory that it is the one causing the issue.

• see the secure note below.

Please check your site now.

Thank you so much. I don’t understand what you did but it works now.

Hello @BigOlomofe,

Glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to open a new thread if you have any more concerns.

Thanks

Will do. Thanks

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.