Design Cloud not registering validation

I am trying to get a site from the Design Cloud but it is saying “Your license must be validated before installing premium assets from Design Cloud”. I did validate and show that on the main page.
Validated

Hello Aaron,

Thanks for writing in! Please double check whether the validated site URL is still assigned to your license code or not. If you have unassigned the site URL, it cannot connect to the Themeco repository and the Design Cloud. Please check out this documentation:

If nothing is helping, please provide us your WP credentials so that we can log in and investigate further. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thank you, that worked. But now I am getting “We’re sorry, the demo failed to finish importing” when trying to import. I just recently got wordpress so everything is up to date. I tried this out the best I could and no results https://theme.co/docs/design-cloud. The first time I tried it was downloading images so maybe I just don’t know how to load a site? I was able to download some content from Design Cloud so I know it is working now.

Hey Aaron,

Some Design Cloud assets especially full Sites, include lots of images. There could be some setting in your server that limits the downloads received from AWS (Amazon Web Service) where our Design Cloud files are hosted.

Ensure all of your server limits are increased especially the settings below.

memory_limit = 512M
upload_max_filesize = 512M
post_max_size = 512M
max_execution_time = 300
max_input_time = 300

Thanks.

Is there a guide on how to do this on BlueHost? I’ve tried looking it up but I am guessing the guides I have found are out of date because the ui looks completely different.

Hey Aaron,

Regretfully, we don’t. But, you can ask Bluehost support for that.

Once that’s done and it still doesn’t fix the issue, please give us the following info in a Secure Note

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin username and password
  • The Design Cloud asset you’re trying to install
  • cPanel or FTP access. You can get this from BlueHost.

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thanks.

This is their response:
I have worked on that and we have checked the PHP and memory limit Execution time
and even we have checked the Server end Modsecurity firewall
and all seems to be good and accurate bt we still see the error
is that possible to get the Demo XML file from the theme vendor and I shall import that manaully

Hello Aaron,

Regretfully we do not have the DEMO XML file. The import is through the Design Cloud only. Please provide us access to your site instead so that we can investigate your issue further to be able to resolve this sooner. And also please indicate which site demo you want to import so that we can test that out as well.

Thank you for your understanding.

Secure note sent

Hey Aaron,

The given credential is not working, please double check and update them with the correct ones.

Thank you.

Hey Aaron,

I’ve checked the issue on your end and it stops importing the demo. Upon checking your site health, the PHP limit is still 60. Please make it to 300 as my colleague recommended and also, change the PHP version to 7.4 as WordPress recommended. Then, please try importing the demo again.

Thank you.

They upped the limit and the version, still doesn’t work.

What are the refund procedures? I can’t load sites and I have another ticket in, which hasn’t been answered yet, because I can’t build pages. I don’t think all this work to fix a product I just purchased days ago is a good sign for the future.

Hello Aaron,

I have tried and tried and I did not successfully imported the Ethos magazine demo. What I did is imported the Ethos Magazine Theme Options settings. You now have the same Ethos Magazine set up except that it is just using your own post items and no post items from the Ethos Magazine has been imported. Please check your site now.

By the way, Envato/ThemeForest handle all requests related to that since we sell our product through their marketplace. You can learn more about the process here.

Best Regards.

1 Like

That works for me, thank you!

Hi Aaron,

Glad that it worked for you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.