Design Cloud Issue on specific page

Hi Team, on my site I am using elements taken from Design Cloud very well. Now I need to understand how in a specific page I can insert a header, which I already use for other pages, without the original overlapping the one I modified. I hope I was clear and thanks for the help!
Massimo

Hey Massimo,

Thanks for reaching out!

You can save the element as preset.

Once you are done saving the element as preset, you can find them in the present lists. See this as an example:

You can drag the element to your desire section.

Hope that helps.

Thanks but unfortunately I can’t see how to save as a preset.
I’m on the assets page, if I click on the chosen one it tells me whether to install it or not. It doesn’t give me any other choices.
Thanks

Hey @ferlo61,

Would you mind sharing your admin credentials so that we can check your setup? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Which element you would like to insert to another page

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Thank you Marc_a

Hi @ferlo61,

You can find the Preset option for Save or Apply in the Preset tab of every element. But it is not very clear what exactly you want here, are you trying to insert an imported template from Design Cloud to your page? If that is the case, you can find those imported templates in the Load Template option on every page.

Preset:

Load Template:
Screenshot-2022-04-19-151334
Screenshot 2022-04-19 151433

If that is not the case, please clarify what exactly you are trying to achieve for further assistance.

Thanks

Hello and thanks for the explanation but I probably haven’t explained myself well.
I simply want to insert a HEADER element from Design Cloud on certain pages. Since I have already inserted this HEADER, my fear is that downloading this template again will overwrite the existing ones. Now I ask how do you download this item. That’s all.
Thanks for your patience :slight_smile:

Hi @ferlo61,

Downloading the same template will create a duplicate template and will not override the existing one.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.