Design Cloud fails to install

I am trying to install the ‘App’ theme via the Design Cloud.

After clicking the install button, it takes 2-3 minutes after which nothing happens & the theme is not installed.

Hello Narayana,

Thanks for writing in!

In most case, there is an error in the background which is why the App demo is not installed. Please go to Tools > Site Health > Info > Server and check your PHP Max Upload Size and PHP Post Max size. You need to increase it to at least 32M . Perhaps this link can help you:

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hello Narayana,

Kindly go to Tools > Site Health and make sure to resolve all the performance issues. You may need to contact your hosting provider to resolve those issues.

And then TEMPORARILY disable ModSecurity to test if it’s affecting the APP demo install. It’s just a quick test. Please contact your web host to temporarily disable ModSecurity.

And for good measure, try the suggested server settings given in this thread: Uh oh! Failed to install Creative Contact Form

Thanks.

Hi, Even after all that, I am still unable to add the site.

Originally I was able to install it, but due to some content issues I uninstalled the theme but now it is not working even on a fresh install of wordpress.

Hi Narayana,

I have checked it, and found the the images are storing into the Media but other assets are not being imported. This might be due to a few PHP environment variable values. I would suggest you ask your hosting service provider to increase the value of the following variables to given values.

memory_limit = 512M
upload_max_filesize = 512M
post_max_size = 512M
max_execution_time = 300
max_input_time = 300
max_allowed_packet = 16Mb
innodb_log_file_size = 128mb

Hope it helps.
Thanks

The rest are done, but since this a shared server, we cannot change these parameters.

Hey Narayana,

I have checked your settings and there are already correct. I can still confirm that the template cannot be imported to your live site. After a closer look, I found out that it is because the template manager is throwing this error:
POST https://example.com/cornerstone-endpoint 503

In your live site server, please temporarily disable ModSecurity or at least white-list the URL in the secure note.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Hi, the following URL is already white-listed.

Hi Narayana,

I have checked and found that the demo from Design Cloud is installed, can you please check once and confirm that it is working now.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.