Design Cloud Elements Not Appearing

The design cloud elements are completely missing from many of our sites. Screenshot attached of what we are seeing on our end.

1 Like

We are having the exact same issue on a multitude of our sites. This is as of today, it was working yesterday.

Glad to know we’re not the only ones. Hoping it will get resolved soon, from what I can tell it isn’t a plugin conflict.

1 Like

HTTPS issue. We are renewing it soon.

All sites…

Same here
“We are renewing it soon.” - Soon? Or as soon as possible? :wink:

1 Like

Still does not appear to be working as of this morning.

I’m sorry folks I’m having to contact people to get answers. It’s my top priority right now.

3 Likes

It’s an issue with our asset server itself and hosting provider, and not SSL as I had previously brought up. We are having to restore a backup. I’m sorry for this issue, it’s been quite the day on our end.

3 Likes

Okay everybody we are back in business. Let us know if you still have this issue, should be fixed in Cornerstone within a page reload or two. Happy friday, happy building, and have a great weekend.

2 Likes

Hi Charlie, thank you very much for your effort. Unfortunately, I still have the above issue in exactly this form.

I have noticed this problem in my projects with version 6.0.5 installed. In an older project that is still running on version 5.1.5, the Design Cloud works without any problems.

1 Like

Hi Shayan,

The problem has been resolved and the Design Cloud elements are now showing as previously.

Thanks

Hi Tristup, the problem persists for me. What could be the reason? In the last days there were no changes in my project except for a PHP update to version 8.1 that could affect it.

1 Like

Hi Shayan,

I would suggest you create a new thread and share your WordPress admin credentials in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hi,

Any news about this?

The Design Cloud items are also missing from my Cornerstone/Pro installation:

I reinstalled Pro a couple of days ago, but it’s still missing.

I’ll be grateful if you can please help :slight_smile:

Best regards,
Klaus

Hi @kd777

Have a look at this thread :wink:

1 Like

Hey @kd777,

The design cloud items is showing on our end. That being said, it would be best to create a new thread and give us the following information in a Secure Note to investigate it properly.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi Francisgooner

Thank you very much for your help! I really appreciate it.

Unfortunately reinstalling the Pro theme doesn’t seem to solve the problem. I just did it again, but the problem seems to persist. I can see the different demo themes. I’m not quite sure if that’s fixed after I reinstalled the theme again. But, more importantly, I still cannot see the different template sections.

I use Bluehost for my hosting, and after making a search on Google I noticed that someone else also had a problem with mod_security. But so as I can see, that’s not the reason for the problem. Because, if that were the problem, then I suppose the demo themes would have been blocked too. Maybe I’m wrong about this. But that’s just my guess.

Thank you very much for your help which I appreciate!

Best regards,
Klaus Dahl

1 Like

Hello Klaus,

I have removed your WP details in the secure note because you are not the original poster on this thread. It is best that you create your own thread and post your WP details there.

By the way, the given credentials does not work for us. The username or password seems incorrect.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.