Design Cloud - cannot find header rhythm in motion

Hi.
I am setting up this page www.lizabacklund.se and I am looking for the header rhythm in motion in design cloud. But I cannot find it.

Tomas

Hi Tomas,

Thanks for reaching out!

Please make sure that your website is validated to access the Design Cloud assets. I just check my development website and the header rhythm in motion is just there, just filter it with the headers.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hmm, i do not have the headers to filter.

Hi Tomas,

Would you mind sharing your admin credential so that we can check your back-end settings? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi Tomas,

Thanks for providing all your details! Since you are using X theme the Rhythm in motion is not available because it was built using the header builder and X doesn’t have any Header Builder feature. If you want to use that asset, I suggest that you upgrade your X to Pro. Please check the documentation below.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Worked perfectly. Thanks. But that leads me to another question.
How do I insert a content, for example “The word” into an existing page? When I click on “The word” I get the question “Do you want to create a new page”.

Hello @TomasJarvling,

How do I insert a content, for example “The word” into an existing page?

You need to do the following steps first before you can insert a content template into an existing page.
1.) Go to Design Cloud and search for the “Word” template.
2.) When asked “Do you want to create a new page”, click “Yes”.
3.) On the newly created page, save the section as a template.

4.) Go to Pro > Content and edit your existing page.
5.) In the Layout tab, load the saved template and click the “Insert” button:

Hope this makes sense.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.