Demo import error

I have found the same situation that another user has had Cant import site from Design Cloud this seems to be a regular situation with your demo content and theme.
I have checked with my host: allow_url_fopen setting IS set to on.
Please advise.
Many thanks

@Valueweb,

I recommend the following troubleshooting about your demo import.

1.) Make sure your X/Pro Theme is updated - You can check it here on how to update the theme
2.) Increase PHP Memory Limit
3.) Increase PHP Execution Time Limit

Once you are done and applying all the changes, do the demo import again and please let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Installed Version 3.2.3
define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’ , ‘512M’ );
set_time_limit(600);

Still failing…

@Valueweb,

To help you with your concern, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP Access

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Replied with Secure post.

I’d like the full Crafty site imported please.

@Valueweb,

Please contact your server, I can’t access your website.

Thank you.

Please try again now.

@Valueweb,

Please contact your web host to configure the following server settings to the specified value or more.

memory_limit = 512M
upload_max_filesize = 512M
post_max_size = 512M
max_execution_time = 300
max_input_time = 300
max_allowed_packet = 16Mb
innodb_log_file_size = 128mb
allow_url_fopen = On

Note: I am not able to log in with the FTP credentials you provided.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

I’ll report back once they have confirmed.

@Valueweb,

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Ok, those settings have been applied yet error persists.

Hello @Valueweb,

I have checked your site and I found out that there is an error 503 when you import the Crafty demo. Please check out this article to know more about error 503: https://www.lifewire.com/503-service-unavailable-explained-2622940

By the way, please make sure that you are the latest PHP version. You can check out the rest of the requirements to run WordPress 5.0 from here: https://wordpress.org/about/requirements/

See the secure note.

Hope this helps.

URL is working fine but import is still failing. Can you send the import content to me in a xml file like normal imports in WordPress?

Updated to PHP 7.4 still not working…

Hello @Valueweb,

Thanks for updating in!

Now, I am seeing an error 500 in the backend while loading the Design Cloud.

jcaDUSJBRwGhfHpyu4gSDA

Please temporarily disable ModSecurity and test the page again. If this time around it works, then you will have to whitelist the URL in your server.

Meanwhile, the MySQL Database version of your server is also in question. You are using 5.5.5-10.3.23-MariaDB-cll-lve. You to update it and make sure that your server configurations have met the necessary requirements as stated by WordPress: https://wordpress.org/about/requirements/

Please let us know how it goes.

Disabling Mod Security throws a WordPress ‘Critical Error’.
PHP Fatal error: [snuffleupagus][disabled_function] Aborted execution on call of the function ‘curl_setopt’, because its argument ‘$option’ content (81) matched the rule ‘Please don’t turn CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST off.’ in /home/#####/public_html/wp-includes/Requests/Transport/cURL.php on line 150

The error log when trying the demo import:

PHP Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/#####/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/classes/common/class-router.php on line 358

PHP Notice: ob_end_flush(): failed to send buffer of zlib output compression (0) in /home/#####/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4609

PHP Fatal error: [snuffleupagus][disabled_function] Aborted execution on call of the function ‘curl_setopt’, because its argument ‘$option’ content (81) matched the rule ‘Please don’t turn CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST off.’ in /home/#####/public_html/wp-includes/Requests/Transport/cURL.php on line 150

Cornerstone error?