Default Page Template and or header after switching page builder

Hi,

I recently used the Brizy builder on top of Themeco Pro. The thing I can’t seem t change is that the default header on a page is not the one of Themeco, but the one I designed in Brizy.

They have some issues with the global blocks at the moment, it doesn’t work for all the blocks, but for the footer it does. This appears on all pages designed with Brizy, but not with Pro. For pages and portfolio items which are designed, that’s all fine. However for example for error pages or portfolio items, designed with Brizy, set on password first than the default header and page template of Pro appears instead of Brizy’s. This also happens to envira gallery pages.

Ex:
Re-designed portfolio item Brizy: https://reginar.photography/gallery/delftwageningencampus/
Default (old design) header/page template: https://reginar.photography/envira/delftwageningencampus/

How can I make or select a default template which I designed with Brizy and undo the global header of Pro?

Thanks!

Hi @reginar,

Thanks for reaching out.

This is the first time seeing this kind of issue using another builder on top with the Pro theme because mostly the header is controlled by the theme. For further investigation about your issue, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Thanks, made a secure note :slight_smile:

Hello @Reginar,

Thanks for the updates. Regretfully the credentials do not work for us. It seems that the password is incorrect.
Please double-check it.

Cheers.

Now it should work, thanks!

Hi @Reginar,

Unfortunately, the credentials are still not working. Can you please check once and let us know.

Thanks

That is weird…I deleted that user, made a new one and tested it. I can really login now.

Hey @Reginar,

• Please edit each of the portfolio items and in the editing screen, find the “Post Attribute” where you can select the “Brizzy Template”.
    Screen Shot 2021-02-15 at 10.32.02 AM

Or you can also go to Portfolios > All Portfolio then use the “quick edit” link to edit a portfolio item.

For further assistance, please contact the creators of the Brizzy plugin since this is a 3rd party. They should be able to guide you and give you more tips and tricks why using their product.

Hope this helps.

Hi,

Thanks for the tip. This was not exactly what I meant, as the portfolio items are working. I meant for the page which were not designed by brizy (yet) such as 404, or envira galleries (which is not /gallery, but /envira/…). They load with a default template.

So far that has been the themeco template, but because of your contribution I started looking in a different direction and most likely found the solution for now. Making a default brizy template for it inside the wordpress menu / Brizy section.

Thanks!

Hi @Reginar,

Glad that we are able to help you find a solution.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.