{{dc:post:the_content}} stops rendering page content in Cornerstone

Hey @charlie,

I have a problem which I dont know how to solve.
On one website the client can publish an important message inside the header. This important message is a blog post within a special category. If the post is categorized into this special category the blog post will be shown through {{dc:post:the_content}} in a modal, which is placed in the header.
Now the problem: If there is a post Cornerstone wont show any content between header and footer. Most likely cause “the_content” is already in the header?
Do you have an idea, how I can solve this? Or is there a better way to implement this?

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

@charlie I’m having what seems like a similar issue. Support just wants access which I can’t provide. As soon as I have time I will try replicate this in a test site.

** edit / I’ve tried to recreate this in a dev site. I didn’t manage to recreate the issue. I’m going to delve a little deeper and use the same elements. But looks like it could be related to Learn Dash somehow. Will get back to you again once I have a chance.

Ticket I opened is here:

1 Like

I see what you mean. It’s a general issue where it’s trying use {{dc:post:the_content}} as the area to edit in Cornerstone. Using in a header or footer will recreate the issue when you go the page it’s on. Should be fixed in a release or two. Thanks for the info. Have a great weekend.

1 Like

Thank you and have a good weekend!

1 Like

@charli, do you have an info for me, when this will be fixed?

I was causing issue trying to fix this one, so I think for Pro 6.4 we’ll just let it ride. It’s also probably a little more complicated then I thought it would be. Let’s revisit in the Pro 6.5 beta. Have a great day.