Dark Mode Not Working

Hello, I have used X and Pro in the past and had no problem with the site actually being dark. I have switched on the Dark Mode, off again, on again, and it just won’t work. Here is what I see:

…and this is a mirror image preview of what I see on the front end, in multiple browsers.

Yes, I know this is a quick fix with CSS, but that’s not the point. It should work as described and used to. Even with every single plugin deactivated, it still persists. Tried activating only Cornerstone. Didn’t work. I have tried eliminating Chrome extension conflicts by using Firefox to “save” the backend.

I just found an option for “background color” under Layout and Design. It is white. The Dark Mode is on and the background color is white. That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

What in the world is going on here?

WP 5.7
Pro 8.2.3
Cornerstone 5.2.3

Hello @nykzukowski,

Thanks for posting in!

There seems to be a custom CSS or a plugin that is in conflict with the Dark style in your site. To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your Theme Options settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.