Customizer not working after updating - " no active document "

Another problem after your latest update, customizer only shows a blank page that says " no active document "

Clicking “Customize in Pro Theme” takes me to /cornerstone/theme-options page but it is blank. Where did the Customizer go, I can’t even change the footer text now. I’m not using caching plugins, deactivating others didn’t help.

Hi Mark,

Thanks for reaching out.
It will be very difficult to recognize the issue, can you please provide any screenshot marked with the issue or any video that helps us to recognize the problem?

Before anything else, I would like to inform you that your support period has already expired. Support is included for 12 months from the time of purchase (6 months if purchased from ThemeForest or CodeCanyon), and you can extend it for 6 months or 12 months. You’ll save 25% by extending for 12 months. It will renew at the end of the term, and you can cancel at any time from within your account.
You can also renew your support period by purchasing a new Pro Single or Pro Unlimited license. These are both one-time charges.

Thanks

Hey Mark,

That’s the new default dashboard for Cornerstone in the latest updates. To know more about the new updates, please check this out.

Hope that helps.

Where is the Customizer?

Hi Mark,

You might be expecting the Theme Options to be open after clicking on this. I will check this out with the development team and will report if that is a bug in the latest release. Till then, I would suggest you click the option shown in the following screenshot to get the Theme Options.

Thanks

Hey Mark,

Withdrawing the post means that my colleague’s post above was helpful. If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.