Customize X in Theme Options BROKEN

Hi,

I’ve been working with X and Pro for over 5 years now and I’ve run into a weird issue I’ve never seen before. The ‘Customize X in Theme Options’ gives me a false screen with no clickable options besides a ‘Start Building’ and "Launch’ square in the top left corner of the screen, which goes to the homepage editor. I need to edit my clients footer and am no longer able to access it. I love this theme so much and every other one I try shies in comparison, but why so many issues?! :weary:

Hey There,

This screen appears the first time you’re launching our new Builder/Theme Options. Please click the blue “Launch” button which will take you to the desired section. If you are in the wrong section clicking the hamburger icon on the left upper side will launch the menu where you can switch to the Footer Builder or any other section you’ll need to navigate to. Hope that helps!

Unfortunately still unable to do anything in the new Builder/Theme Options.

I can edit individual pages as usual but still can’t edit the footer.

Hi Samantha,

There could be a plugin or custom code that affects the builder options.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

On the other hand, I can’t login with the credentials you provided.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

I’ve done all the testing I can do. Everything is up to date. There is no custom CSS or JS on this site. I’ve disabled two factor authentication for the site temporarily. Apologies I forgot to do that prior. Please retry with the same login info, it should work now.

Thanks.

Hello Samantha,

I am unable to access your site. It seems that the IP address has been blocked by the Wordfence Firewall. Please check it and disable the security plugin.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.