Customize inaccessible after update

Hi, I updated the theme to 6.0.5. When I did that, many of the fonts lost their pervious settings. I went to “customize” under the settings to get to the theme’s customization (ie https://DOMAIN/wp-admin/customize.php) so I can re-do the font settings. But I get “Wordpress Error: There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.” I am unable to access the area in Cornerstone where I can change the fonts and colors and blog layout etc. Is there somewhere else I can access it or a workaround? We have a wonky looking site now due to the messed up fonts and would like to fix asap.

I still can’t access Customization under Settings in the WP Dashboard but I did find the Theme Settings in the Cornerstone overlay when editing a regular page. It was one of the tabs so I was able to fix the font issue.

Hey @RachelDi,

Thanks for reaching out!

In the latest release, the customizer will redirect to the Cornerstone page, and to change the font issue, you need to go to the Theme Option. To know more about the new updates, please check this out.

On the other hand, we’re glad that you have already figured it out.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.