Custom portfolio

Hi Team,
I have three questions about Portofolio.
The page is https://www.ferlito.it/portfolio/
First question: is it possible not to display the part at the top of the page before arriving at the content of the portfolio?
Second question: is it possible when selecting a link, without returning to the main page, to display the SORT PORTFOLIO menu?
Third question: is it possible to change the style, such as color and hover, of SORT PORTFOLIO?
Thank you so much!
Max

Hi Max,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I tried to check your portfolio page but it seems like your site is behind the under construction page. Please get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post so we can take a look.

Thanks!

Hi Nabeel, the page is normally online, however I send you the login credentials

Hey @ferlo61,

For your 1st concern regarding the top of the page, it is because you’ve set the Video Featured Media and didn’t use a video for it. Please edit the portfolio item and choose Image under the Media Type.

The 2nd and 3rd question would require custom development as there’s no option to change the areas that you need to modify. You either need to learn CSS or consult with a developer to make changes to the theme areas that are designed as a set.

Hope that helps and thank you for understanding.

Thank you I have resolved!

Hi @ferlo61,

Great that it resolved now.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.