Custom Fonts upgrading from 4.3.2 to recent version

Hi there.
We have a really early version of the X Theme, Version: 4.3.2, and when we updated to the latest version all elements of the website were fine, except for the fact that the custom fonts were not working.

Please are you able to advise me what might be causing this problem?

Thanks

Hi Jason,

Thanks for reaching out.

There could be a plugin or custom code that affects your custom font.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi,
All steps have been checked, except for 5. as it was not possible to identify where this was based on the support instructions. I have added a secure note with access details. Thank you for your help.

Hi Jason,

I checked both of the sites it seems that you are using an outdated version X theme(4.3.2) and Cornerstone (1.1.0 ) at your live site whereas at your staging server you have updated the theme and Cornerstone to latest version because of that your custom fonts might have corrupted or missing. I would suggest you reupload your custom fonts through WordPress media and install it at your staging server then check it

In case you have not seen our doc regarding fonts please have a look at our doc to learn more how to import custom fonts.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Exactly where is the font manager? I have activated it under theme options but I cannot find it anywhere on the website on any of the pages that I think you have described above. Thanks.

Hi Jason,

You can find the Font Manager in Theme Options or at Content Builder. Please find the screenshot describing the options.

Thanks

Thank you.

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.