Custom Font Post in forum

I found the below post in the forum regarding the URL and Custom fonts not showing. I checked my WordPress settings and everything there seems correct. The URL also appears correct in the WP_Options database table. Is there anything else that might be causing this?

Hello @mcaravaglia,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concerns we need to check your setting, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thank you. I have resolved the issue, by doing nothing, actually. For some reason, perhaps caching(?) the fonts did not appear correctly on the front end, but after some time they rendered correctly. I had even cleared the cache previously, which did not help, but appears to have resolved itself for some unknown reason. Thank you for your response.

Hey @mcaravaglia,

Yes, it could be a cache issue. It can be from the server or your browser cache but regardless, we’re glad that it is now showing properly on your end.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.