Custom 404 Plugin and Layout Builder Pages

It seems that the Custom 404 plugin does not let me have the custom layout apply to my 404 page I built. It defaults to the stack and not one of my custom layout pages. I am using Icon Stack. I set the template to apply to the specific page and it refuses to do it. The rest of my site looks one way, and the 404 page looks different.

It is disappointing because it is not inline with the look and feel of the rest of the site. Any idea why this can’t happen?

Hello @Kev,

Thanks for writing in!

Your current 404 page is using a custom Single layout. You may have added a condition to this layout which is why it is not displaying the assigned page with the Custom 404 extension. Actually, you can deactivate the Custom 404 page and then in your About Us page or the custom Single layout of the About Us page, add a condition 404 Page is being viewed:

If this is not helping, please provide us your WP access so that we can check your page settings. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.