[/cs_column][/cs_row] on bottom of web page now

Hi there. I saw this topic was posted in 2019 but the solution of looking for broken tags did not work for me.

Thanks
Mark

Hello Mark,

Thanks for writing in! Please go to WPBakery Page Builder > General Settings and enable the “Legacy X Integration” option. If this is NOT helping, kindly us access to your site so that we can check your theme settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Regards.

Thanks @ruenel unfortunately, I don’t have WPBakery and I’m not seeing the SECURE NOTE her for me to click.

Ahhh, found secure note appear after I responded. Sent. Thanks.

Hello @markgantt,

When you edit the page, you will notice that there are rows that are empty.

Kindly delete these rows instead because it is causing an issue.

Okay, thank you. I thought I went through and did that. I really appreciate your time!

You are most welcome.

Hmmmm… I have tried that. I went through ever single one and yet it is still there. Anything else? Thanks.Screen Shot 2021-04-18 at 4.53.25 AM

Hey @markgantt,

The cause of the issue is the Classic Row placed inside a Classic Column. The solution is to move the Classic Row out. See https://youtu.be/WpK5C_yS-iE.

I did that in a test page and it works. Please do it on the live page.

Hope that helps.

THANK YOU!!! Wow, I don’t think I would have figured that out. I see how I messed that up. So grateful!

You are most welcome @markgantt.
We’re glad @Christian was able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.