[/cs_column][/cs_row] at end of section?

Hello, getting a strange string of CS code at the bottom of a section on homepage. I can’t pinpoint where it’s coming from – any assistance?

it’s after a row of blog posts and just reads:

[/cs_column][/cs_row]

Hello Mike,

I have checked most of the pages and I could not find the [/cs_column][/cs_row] code. Can you please share the specific URL where we can find it? It would also help if we can log in so we can investigate. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Ok, I will provide details. It’s near the bottom of my homepage, right above contact button section.

Hello Mike,

I have checked your page and I found out that you are using an outdated X theme (7.2.3) and Cornerstone (4.2.3) plugin. I also found out that you are using Classic Sections, Classic Rows and Classic Columns. Please do not leave Columns empty because with the outdated theme, it has issue. If you are hesitant on updating the X theme, please insert Gap elements in those empty columns.

We highly recommend that you use a staging site while trouble your issue. The staging site is very helpful in troubleshooting issues or even testing for updates without having to disrupt your live site. Once everything works perfect, you can proceed to update the live site.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.