Critical error & Unable to update plugins

Hi there,

I logged into the back end of my site today to update some info and do some general maintenance. but I was unable to load the back end of the site, and when I do get through it’s very slow. I am also unable to update/disable any of my plugins.

These problems have been ongoing for a couple of months now. I would like to get my website to a working point, where I can easily update my information when needed.

Thanks,
Coco

Hello Coco,

Thanks for writing in! Did the issue happened after you have updated the Duplicate Page plugin? Keep in mind that this is a 3rd party plugin. It is best that you contact the creators of the plugin instead. Meanwhile, you can do some troubleshooting with the following:

If nothing is helping, please provide us access to the site so we can investigate. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hey @CocoFM,

We need an FTP account because we cannot login to your dashboard due to the error. Please provide the FTP access in the secure note.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hey @CocoFM,

The issue on your website has something to do with Memory Exhausted Error – Increase PHP Memory. I follow the fix in this article to add define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT' , '256M' ); in your wp-config.php then your WP dashboard is now accessible.

Hope that helps.