Critical error On my website, unable to log into Wordpress

Hi there,

I am receiving a critical error message when trying to login into my wordpress dashboard. I have done a search on this forum and could try several fixes, however I am unable to actually log into wordpress. I get the error everytime I try and login.

My website seems to be working fine, no issues that I can find, but I cannot get into the wordpress dashboard to update or do anything?

Has anyone got any ideas?

Many thanks

Paul

Hi Paul,

Thanks for reaching out!

We can’t determine the exact issue you are currently facing without the error log. It could be best if you let us know what the error log says. It is also advisable to enable the WP_DE BUG to check the error. You can check this article how it’s done.

On the other hand, if you can’t figure it out for yourself, would you mind sharing your credentials? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP Access

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi there,

I have attached a secure note to my previous post. I assume this is correct?

Many thanks

Hey @Murphdrums,

The “Call to undefined” error that is generated from the cornerstone/includes/classes/Plugin.php is a known issue with PHP 7.2. Please ask your web host to upgrade the PHP version of your server to 7.4. If 7.4 doesn’t work, try downgrading to PHP 7.0 or lower. It’s not recommended to downgrade though, it’s just for testing. 7.4 usually fixes the error.

Hope that helps.

Ok, many thanks. I’ll get in touch with them and see if that resolves the issue.

Ta

Issue is resolved. It was a problem with a plugin called Tubepress.

All working again so many thanks for your help.

Hi @Murphdrums,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.