Creating module dropdowns like this:

Is it possible to create module dropdowns like this?

Hello @ifkda,

Thanks for writing in! You can use the Dropdown element and then design the contents of the dropdown.
Please check this out:

or check out this video tutorial:

Please subscribe to our Youtube Channel for more videos and tutorials.

Best Regards.

I see.

Why when the toggle element is set to 100% it is correctly taking up 100% of the container, but on the dropdown 100% is going through the left hand margin?

Hi @ifkda,

It is not very clear what exact problem you are having with the Dropdown element. The given screenshot does not explain that too. I would suggest you provide a screenshot of the Page Builder and the frontend output to understand the problem.
It will be also good if you can share the page URL where you are having this problem.

Thanks

In the image attatched, please look at the blue lines they are the

https://virtualemploymentlawacademy.com/v1/

Hi @ifkda,

The reason why when you set the dropdown to 100% is going through the container width is that the dropdown HTML structure is outside the container.

That being said, I suggest that you added a fixed width for your dropdown like what you did on the second dropdown on the page URL you’ve shared.

Hope that helps.

I dont understand at all please can you explain further?

Hello @ifkda,

You need to set the width of the Dropdown. Please have a look at the given screenshot below.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.