Crafty shop page content missing

Hi
I’m setting up a new site based on the Crafty shop demo from design cloud. All the content loaded except the Shop page.

I deactivated plugins and re installed the crafty shop demo from design cloud again however the shop page was again not populated.

Could you please advise next steps.
Regards
Jeff

Hello Jeff,

Thanks for writing to us

There could be a couple of reason for that

1. Make sure you have installed the WooCommerce and activated
  2. Check the demo products is imported

Products-‹-Barber-Site-—-WordPress

1. Please make sure you have set the shop from the WooCommerce settings

If it does not help, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi Prakash
Thank you for your reply - WooCommerce was installed and activated before I imported Crafty.
The demo products did not import
The Shop is set in the products tab

Appreciate you support in completing this installation
Regards
Jeff

Hello Jeff,

I have investigated this issue and I can confirm that this is a conflict between the latest release of WooCommerce and the theme. We’ve submitted this to our issue tracker so the developers will be made aware of it.

Please bear with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Hi Ruenel
Thank you for your update.

Hi Jeff,

You are most welcome.

Thanks

Hi
Could you please provide an update on the conflict between the latest release of WooCommerce and the Crafty theme.
Regards
Jeff

Hi Jeff

We have already made a feature request so it might be taken into account in the future. But, regretfully, we don’t have any ETA for that currently, please stay tuned for the succeeding releases.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.