Couple of question

Hi team, I have a couple of question.
First: in https://www.ferlito.it/test/ I would like to get rid of the gray shading above and below the tabs
Second: can I insert alt text in the images inside the tabs?
Thank you so much!
Massimo

Hey Massimo,

To your first question, inspect the Tabs element Panels tab and set all Box Shadow values to 0.

To the 2nd question, yes. Just inspect each individual tabs’ Label. In the text editor, switch to Rich Text and insert an image.

Just ensure that the image has an Alt Text in the WordPress Media Library.

I’d recommend that you use the exact image size that you need as there’s no size option available for this setup.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the reply but it seems that the shadow box setting doesn’t work.

Hey @ferlo61,

You need to inspect the Tabs element first and then navigate to Panels tab to find the correct Box Shadow setting (see screenshot)

If you still have problems then please get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thanks!

Thank you so much but what if I wanted to remove the gray lines between the tabs?

Hi Massimo,

You need to reset the blur attribute of the Box Shadow for Panels of the Tab element. Please find the screenshot describing the settings.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Thank you, work!

@ferlo61,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you. If you have any other concerns, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.