Counter not working

something happened to my website and I lost content in slider revolutions, which I have since redone, and I lost the functionality of my counters. I have deactivated all plugins, and that didn’t fix the issue. I am planning a rebuild soon, but I have people going to the site for open roles and need it work right for the next few weeks.

www.cercatalent.com

Any ideas?

Hello @Infinium,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of JS customization issue, I checked your site it seems that there is a JS console error, I noticed that is coming from the plugin conflict. Please have a look at the given screenshot in the secure note. I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

If it doesn’t work, It would be best if you could copy your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.