Cornestone doesn't upload

Hi,

Cornerstone doesn’t upload the page. The menu works but not the “visual”.

There is any support for the product?

Hello @mauriziolepori,

Thanks for writing to us.

If it doesn’t work for you, it might be the issue of plugin conflict or cache issue, I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

It would be best if you could copy your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi Prakash

I did send you the requested info in secure note. Thank you

Hi @mauriziolepori,

I have checked your website through the WordPress admin but didn’t find any issues in the Cornerstone. Can you please explain a bit more about your problem? Any screenshot marked with the issue or any video will be a great help to us to recognize the problem.

Thanks

That’s what I see in Cornerstone, I can make the changes but I cannot do it with the visual interface.

Hello @mauriziolepori,

Thanks for sharing the login details I went ahead and checked your settings it seems that the page builder is working fine at my end. It might be the issue with the browser cache I would suggest you, please clear your browser cache and then check it again. I have tested it on the Google Chrome browser version 109.0.5414.120. Please let us know which browser you are using and its version.

Thanks

HI PRAKASH,

I have fixed the issue, it was a conflict with the plugins. However, I still cannot make changes on the top menu. Can you help me with that? thank you

Hello Maurizio,

You are using the default header. If you want to add or remove menu items for your navigation, you will have to go to Appearance > Menus and create your menu.

And if you want to create a custom header, you will have to use our Header Builder.

Best Regards.

Great Thank you

Hello Maurizio,

Glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to open a new thread if you have any more concerns.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.