CornerStone Version 3.3.8 won't validate

CornerStone Version 3.3.8 won’t validate. I have deleted and re-installed the Plugin and it still won’t validate. I am on the latest version of WordPress (4.9.8), using the latest version of Theme X (6.3.8). This is so frustrating!!!

Hello @bteague28,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please note that you can’t validate Cornerstone with X Theme licence, for that need to purchase standalone version of Cornerstone.Once you validate X Theme, Cornerstone get’s automatically validated. I suggest you to please take a look at our product validation guide for more information.

In case, validation for X Theme is not going through then please share website login details in secure note for us to take a closer look.

Thanks.

Wow, I finally got this to work. There were lots of problems with updating to a new version of Theme X, but the main problem was that the manual upload process created a directory structure like this.

/site/wwwroot/wp-content/themes/x/x

The Theme would still activate and appear to be working. I would then manually upload the CornerStone plugin as the instructions stated, but it would not validate.

It needs to look like this.

/site/wwwroot/wp-content/themes/x

Hope this helps someone else.

Glad you’ve sorted it out and thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.