Cornerstone Stuck Spinning While Loading

Hi there, I’m having a similar issue to Cornerstone and spinning wheel problem where Cornerstone just keeps loading with an endless spinning wheel. I’ve gone through, checked file limits, PHP, and deactivated plugins to see if I could get it to work but to no avail.

I am using a fresh install of X and Cornerstone as of today. Brand new website. I haven’t seen a solid fix for this, so I’m hoping you guys can help me figure out what’s wrong. I’m going to attach my website login information.

Thank you!

Hi @langleydesigngroup,

Thanks for reaching out.
The problem you are having might be due to the improper update of the X theme and Cornerstone plugin, I would suggest you follow the below steps to troubleshoot.

1. Delete the Cornerstone
  2. After deletion please use the link in the dashboard to automatically install the Cornerstone.

If that does not help, there might be some different reasons behind your issue. I would like to suggest troubleshooting the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.

1. Theme Related Issue
  2. Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update related issue
  4. CSS/JS Customization
  5. Disabling Cache
  6. Disabling CDN

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If none of the above helps and you are still getting the issue, please let us know for further investigation.

Thanks

Thanks for responding. I’ve done basically everything on the list already and still having an issue with trying to load Page Builder and the Theme Options. I also deleted and re-installed Cornerstone, and the issue persists. I’m not getting and errors or anything, so I’m not sure what’s up. But I can’t really use the theme the way I want it to without being able to access the Cornerstone features built into the theme. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hello @langleydesigngroup,

Thanks for writing in! It seems that a 3rd party plugin/s is causing the issue. Temporarily deactivate the SiteGround related plugins and test your site again.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

I am having this exact same problem. I am using Siteground hosting and plugins. I deactivated them all and one by one and the problem persists. Please help me get this fixed. It was working fine up until yesterday. https:zealoushomes.com

Hey @ZealousMWS,

We highly recommend that you open up your issue in another thread along with your WP login details so that we can investigate the issue further. In the newly created thread, you can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Please do not post as secure note here with your WP details because you are not the original poster on this thread. You cannot see the secure note and the original poster will see it instead.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.