Cornerstone still not working after update

My Cornerstone plugin is not working after the update. I looked on the forum and followed some of the advice as far as deleting the plugin, clearing cache, etc. Still nothing. I need this fixed.

Problem solved. I ended up deleting the Cornerstone plugin file manually through FTP.

Nope still not working. I spoke too soon. I still need help with Cornerstone. Unable to edit pages!

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

Hi Alex,

Is your site working on your end? I am getting the following message.

This site can’t be reached

www.paulaurelius.com’s server DNS address could not be found.
Search Google for paul aurelius
ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

Let us know when it is back.

Thanks!

Yes, it’s working. I’m not having a problem on my end.
http://paulaurelius.com/

Hi Alex,

I am getting the following error when I check:
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)

Please check this thread: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/cornerstone-2-1-3-wont-start/11478/3

Let us know how this goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.