Cornerstone - slide in animation re-loading / refreshing on Safari browser causing a flicker

Animation transition of all text and images that slide in from left or right to make site dynamic are reloading in Safarri.

Chrome browser works fine

New Safari browsers and Mobile reloads text and image once completes slide in transition - or perhaps “refreshes” image and text when sliding-in creating a flicker

WP rocket support used and removed lazy load and other options but still no fix- Help!

Hit there is it normal for 12 hours and still no support for paid users - or am I posting my support issue in the wrong place

Hi @pcross,

Thanks for reaching out.

I have checked your website in different browsers using the Online Browser Testing Tools, but unable to recognize the issue you describing here.

If you are still having this issue, please mention the device, browser name and version, and also the operating system you are using, along with any video that helps us to recognize the problem and replicate it at our end.

Thanks

Good evening, thanks for getting back to us. I understand I probably did not explain it great. I have attached a screen recording to hopefully explain in better. I am on a macbook air with an m2 chip on the most up to date software version (Sonoma 14.4.1 (23E224)), the safari version is Version 17.4.1 (19618.1.15.11.14). In the video you can see I open first in chrome the elements slide together, on safari it slides over but when it reaches its target destination it flickers like it is resetting.

Video Link for support in secure note.

Can you send us the template of that page or send us site credentials so I can recreate and see what’s up with it? Thanks have a great day.

1 Like

Yes of course I can, If you could provide information on how to do that I can send that over right away.

Hello @pcross,

You can save the page as a template and download it using the template manager.

Alternatively, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

I have downloaded the template but cannot see a way to upload the file here. I have also included the login information in the secure note below instead.

Hey wondering if there is any update on the status of our support as it has been another 3 days?

Hey @pcross,

While waiting for @Charlie to respond, please update your Pro theme to the latest version release Pro theme 6.4.19. After any updates, make sure to clear all caches:

Cheers.

Good morning @ruenel , I have fully updated all plugins aswell as Pro to 6.4.19, all caches both on my browsers end and on the WP side and no change has occurred yet on safari.

Thanks for your help