Cornerstone Save Error: element type not set

Trying to make changes in Cornerstone and I keep getting an error. I had to screen shot it as it disappears so quickly. All of the plugins and them are up to date. Any help much appreciated.

Screen Shot 2024-04-25 at 7.52.28 AM

Hello @bikerb115,

Thanks for writing to us.

To help you with your concerns we need to check your settings, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello @bikerb115,

I tried to access your site dashboard but the given login credentials are not working on my end. Please recheck and send us again.

Thanks

I just updated the secure note. Thank you!

Hello @bikerb115,

I rechecked your given credentials but the given login details are not working. Please recheck and send us again.

Thanks

Hey Brianne,

I was able to log in and and edit the “Our Location” page. I do not have any issues saving my changes though. Can you please point us what page were you editing when you encountered the issue?

Thank you.

Hi Ruenel - On the services page, we are trying to remove the couples section.

Hi Brianne,

I have checked and found that the structure of the page is not correct, the classic elements are added into the V2 section element which causes the issue. I have changed it and added all the classic elements inside the Classic Section element and it started working. You can get the previous template in the saved template, and also can check a test page named Test by Themeco.

Thanks