Cornerstone portfolio item customization problems

Hi, I am getting this error message in the cornerstone portfolio item customization.

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in D:\Programs\laragon\www**********\wp-includes\post-template.php on line 317

The problem comes out when I try to customize a portfolio Item with cornerstone.
Can you please help me?
Thanks

Hi @chalangke,

Thanks for reaching out.

Don’t worry about the warnings because it doesn’t affect anything in your website, the reason why you can see a warnings is because your WP_DEBUG is set to true, I advice to disable your WP_DEBUG because WP_DEBUG is just intended for debugging some PHP issue, to disable your WP_DEBUG please go to your wp-config.php file and set WP_DEBUG to false.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

I checked wp-config.php but the WP_debug is already set on false.

Hi @chalangke.

To better help with your concern, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP Access

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Right now I am working offline, is there an other way?
Thank you so much for the support

Hi @chalangke,

To replicate the error at our end, it will be good if you can provide the stepwise explanation with the screenshots or a video explaining the same.
You can also add the below-given code into your wp-config.php for debug setup,
and send us the error logged into the file name debug.log inside the wp-content folder to check the logged error.

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

// Disable display of errors and warnings 
define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
//SET PHP INI DISPLAY ERROR FALSE
@ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

Please find the video will help you to edit wp-config.php and add the above code: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SDPTafEM8o

Hope it helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.