Cornerstone just has a spinning wheel that won’t stop, cannot edit page. This is a new install using Integrity 1 Demo Content
Hi there,
As we do not have access to your WordPress Dashboard we can not make sure what should be the cause of the issue. Please kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your website to follow up the case. Meanwhile kindly follow the steps below to troubleshoot some common cases and get back to us with the result:
- Make sure that you use the latest version of the theme and the Cornerstone, if not kindly update them
- Purge all caches if you have a cache plugin
- Check for possible 3rd party plugin conflict by deactivating all plugins except Cornerstone. If the problem is fixed then kindly activate them one by one to find the plugin responsible for the problem.
- Is the problem only happening to one page or all pages? If only it is in one page that seems to be a corrupt one so try to recreate the page
Thank you.
I just downloaded installed everything yesterday so everything should be up to date. I tried creating a new page, still not working. I added a secure note to the original post with login info.
Thank You
Hi there,
Upon checking, I see cs-vendor.js is missing from your install. Either you haven’t uploaded full files properly or your host is blocking this file and in that case you need to contact your host.
Thanks for understanding.
Where does cs-vendor live (path) so I can check if I have it installed?
The file path would be wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/assets/dist-app/js/cs-vendor.js
Thanks.
Tried uploading manually, Cpanel is saying it contains a virus, I downloaded from Themeforest yesterday.
Hello There,
This seems to be related to this thread:
Please contact your hosting provider and ask them to whitelist this file so that Cornerstone will work again.
Please let us know how it goes.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.