Cornerstone not working - 2.4.22

I need to get a page on my website to make edits, and when I attempt to go into Cornerstone to edit it, the wheel just spins for on and on and on, and it won’t allow me into the page to make edits. How can I get to my web page to make edits? https://e3energyevolved.com/cornerstone/content/1047

Hello @POPFIZZ,

Thanks for writing in!

Please check this out first:

You may also clear your plugin cache or test for a plugin amongst other things. Kindly troubleshoot for the most common issues that could caused the issue on your site:

If nothing is working for you, kindly provide us access to the site so we can investigate further. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Sorry, but there is nothing that says “Secure Note” at the bottom in my reply options.

Please advise.

Now there is. So I will try to get you the log in info, as clearing the cache, etc. didn’t fix this issue.

Hey @POPFIZZ,

Please provide the WP access in the secure note then since troubleshooting of the most common issues were not able to help you out.

Thank you in advance.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.