Ticket wrongly closed

Can you please reopen this ticket: Cornerstone not working - 2.4.22

I didn’t have a chance to reply yet and we still need to resolve it.

Hi @POPFIZZ,

I would suggest you perform the troubleshooting as suggested by my colleague in the referenced thread and if that does not work for you, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note of this thread to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Thanks, we did try some of them and they did not resolve the issue. We need to be able to make edits to the website pages, so this has to get corrected. It is something caused by Cornerstone.

It doesn’t have anything to do with my computer, as it’s happening for other users of the site on other computers - which indicates an issue with X theme.

I will set up a log in for your team to take a look.

Hi @POPFIZZ,

Great! Looking forward to the login credentials so that we can check on your issue.

Thank you.

Here is the login info.

Hello @POPFIZZ,

I tried to access your site dashboard but the given login details are not working on my end. Please recheck and send us again.

Thanks

Use this log in… I was told by someone on my team they went through the plug-in’s and it didn’t resolve the Cornerstone not working issues, although you can double-check. I’m hoping you’ll be able to give us insight, because Cornerstone hasn’t been allowing us to edit pages for weeks. The wheel just spins.

Hey @POPFIZZ,

I tried to access your WP dashboard but the credentials are not working which leads the Wordfence plugin to block me. I suggest that you double-check the credentials and update them with the correct ones to avoid back and forth.

Thank you.

The log in was correct. Your guest account isn’t set up for double log-in for security, so it will only do that if you enter the PW or UN in wrong. I’ll simplify the PW and unblock your IP, so you should have less trouble logging in. I’ll respond again when it’s ready with an update and a new PW.

Here is the updated log in - same UN, different PW - I unblocked your IP from the admin panel. Try again now. Cornerstone is not working or allowing us into ANY of our web pages now for weeks to edit them. We need your team’s help to get this resolved because it seems to be a product issue.

Please let us know what you find ASAP - right now we’re two weeks past the close of a launch, and we are finding due to this Cornerstone issue that we can’t even create the patient wait list opt-in page on the site to close our promotion and our community is waiting & it’s hurting our marketing promotions.

Hi @POPFIZZ,

I have checked your website and found that the Autoptimze plugin is the reason behind your issue where the Optimize JavaScript Code option is enabled. I would suggest you disable the option temporarily and check if that resolves your issue. You need to exclude the JavaScript files of the Cornerstone to get rid of this issue.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Thank you - when you say " You need to exclude the JavaScript files of the Cornerstone to get rid of this issue." is that a separate instruction, then just removing the Javascript code option enabled function on that plug-in?

I wasn’t sure if you’re saying we have to remove all Javascript files from the site itself, or, am I just addressing the plug-in’s functionality in relation to Javascript?

That did resolve the issue, when I shut off the JS settings inside that plug-in. Thanks!

I have one more question - I noticed that the counter on this page: https://e3energyevolved.com/who-we-are/ has stopped working … it’s not reflecting the #'s that are denoted in the settings.

Is that related to this issue, and, how can we fix it? I want the #'s on both sides of the counter to work and show up when someone goes to this website page.

Also, on our About page, ( https://e3energyevolved.com/about/ ) for some reason the font style is showing up incorrectly for the paragraph starting, “Too often with autoimmunity…” it’s wrongly taking on the font style of the headline for some reason, and, we have the code written properly. It should not be doing that. No change was made to the code, that just changed on it’s own. How can that be corrected?

Hello @POPFIZZ,

These last issues could just be a cache issue. Please clear your caching plugin and temporarily deactivate the W3 Total Cache plugin. It could also be caused by other 3rd party plugin. Please troubleshoot with the most common issues first.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.