Cornerstone not showing content in editor – unable to edit site

Hello, I updated to the latest X version and Cornerstone and deactivated my plugins and cleared cache, but it’s still just a blank screen when I try to edit my pages. It looks like there are some html errors happening or something? It looks fine on the front end…

The same thing happens to me I can’t edit my site it keeps loading the cornerstone logo

Hello Mike,

Thanks for writing in! It could be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

• Testing for Plugin Conflict
  • Theme Update
  • Child Theme
  • CSS/JS Customization
  • Increasing PHP Memory Limit
  • Disabling Cache
  • Disabling CDN

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

@Cuidamos:
We kindly ask that you open them up in a separate thread. The longer threads get in the forum, they become more difficult to support as they tend to drift off topic and they also make it troublesome for for the original poster to see the resolution. We highly recommend that you create a separate thread so that you can post your own site credentials securely.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.