Cornerstone Not Loading (at all)

Hello! Having some trouble with the cornerstone, getting the “spinning wheel of death” basically.

I’ve been using cornerstone with my site for the past year +, with the same plugins I have now but this loading error just started this week.

I’ve done all the troubleshooting etc. mentioned here: Unable to use cornerstone/edit website

I am also a Siteground user and have two separate sites running SG Optimizer. I found that on one site, disabling javascript modification solved the issue. However, on my second site, even when I deactivate SG Optimizer entirely - cornerstone will not load.

Help? Obviously not being able to work on my site is a bit of a problem haha.

Hi Cassidy,

Thank you for writing in and for the credentials, but I can’t log in and investagate because of the 2FA Code.

Since you mentioned Siteground can your CLEAR ALL its caching feature and deactivate it for a while, and see if that resolves the issue.

This seems to be a common issue with SiteGround caching now.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

Hey Friech,

I went ahead and cleared all & deactivated sg optimizer like you said. Sadly, the issue hasn’t changed.

I just updated the credntials to a user without 2FA so you should be able to access now.

Thanks for your help!
Cassidy

Hello Cassidy,

I tried to access your site’s dashboard but the given credentials are not working on my end. Please recheck and send us again.

Thanks

Whoops! Sorry about that. I double-checked this time, so it should work.

Hi Cassidy,

Upon investigating your issue on your website, I found out that it is one of your plugin is causing the issue. I suggest that you do testing for plugin conflict on your website.

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

1 Like

It appears to be Perfmatters causing the issue. Any tips on how to figure out which specific setting besides individually testing?

I’ve had this plugin & X theme in combo for years so I’m not sure what’s changed…

Turning off “defer javascript” has solved the issue. Thanks for your help!

Hi Cassidy,

We’re glad that you’re able to figure it out! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.